ALLIANZ TAKES YOUR MONEY!
We victims of insurer Allianz have set up a foundation to fight together for recalculation and compensation for the various unauthorized looting by Allianz in the Dynamic Investment Plan Policy.
These investment insurance policies from Allianz never achieve the target amounts that Allainz promises and are also called profiteering policies.
We victims united in this foundation have been robbed for more than 7 million Euro by Allianz.
malverting, delaying time, secretly extracting money
What has Allianz done to defraud Dutch citizens:
- Investment mortgages, endowment insurance, unit-linked insurance sold with target amounts that could never be met;
- Good citizens cheated by suggestively using the word unit-linked insurance as if the investment is insured, which is not the case;
- They did not invest a large part of the deposited money, but stole it and put it in their own pocket or incur fictitious costs;
- Used secret dubious actuarial calculations suggesting target amounts that never turn out to be achievable;
- Put the invested money of the insured in own Allianz investment funds that perform 3% less than other funds;
- During the term of the insurance, all kinds of costs withheld that were not known to the insured in advance;
- Non-transparent deals concluded with the claimorganisations (Vereniging Woekerpolis, Consumentenclaim and Consumentbond), whereby victims are fobbed off with about 5% of their lost money;
- A construction with a life insurance policy built in, which is manipulated in such a way that policyholders pay thousands of Euros too much;
- With the help of the association of insurers, we entered into cartel agreements with other insurers to jointly settle this scam affair. With KiFiD as legally partisan executioner;
- Hiring expensive law firms and ensuring that each case is handled individually so that the insured Dutch citizen does not stand a chance of a fair judgment;
- All marginal deals with policyholders to accommodate them were made under signed nondisclosure agreements, even though the finance minister had forbidden it;
- Wrong information given to the ministry of finance and the National Financial Authority (AFM) about activating policyholders get out of the scam affair, but this activation represents nothing at all;
- Pressure put on the Dutch government that if this affair is actually investigated, the insurers will lose billions of euros and that this will be at the expense of employment.
Do you understand why we are angry!